Buy or Service Fire Extinguisher with Us
AITO FIREWORK is committed to provide you the best service in protecting you, your business and your family. Get fire extinguisher for your premise now! #safetyforeverfirenever with us.
Buy or Service Fire Extinguisher
Get fire extinguisher for your premise now! #safetyforeverfirenever with us.
How Many Fire Extinguisher Do You Need?
How many fire extinguisher do you need for your building? BOMBA had suggested 1 Fire Extinguisher per 500 sq ft. If you require more details regarding fire extinguisher for your building, do not hesitate to contact us or request a quote.
Fire Extinguisher Calculator >>
How many Fire Extinguisher Do I Need?
Why Do We Need to Service Fire Extinguisher
Do you know that fire extinguishers must be inspected and serviced every year? Fire extinguishers require annual maintenance and full internal inspection of the unit every year and get a renewal certification from Jabatan Bomba dan Penyelamat Malaysia (BOMBA).
The inspection would check whether those extinguishers are accessible, in the correct location, have clear and legible labels, have unaltered seals, and are not damaged in any way. A damaged or unserviced fire extinguisher would cause a problem when fire situations occur. AITO Firework is competent in servicing your fire extinguisher, ensuring you, your family and your business protected.
Annual Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
- Annual inspections are more thorough and must be done and certified by a professional since annual maintenance must include an examination of the mechanical parts, the fire-suppression agent and the delivery system.
- The certification of these inspections must be recorded on the fire extinguisher tag, including the inspection date and the inspector’s initials.
Monthly Visual Inspection
- Monthly and annual inspections are the best ways to ensure your fire extinguisher operates effectively and is stored and mounted properly.
- The monthly inspections are visual only and can be performed by the homeowner or a company’s maintenance or safety personnel.
- These inspections ensure the extinguisher is undamaged, the hose is not blocked, the safety seal is unbroken and the operating instructions are legible.
- They also include a check of the pressure gauge to verify the device is fully charged.
- The month and year of these inspections, along with the initials of the person performing them, are recorded on the extinguisher’s hangtag.
How Do We Service Fire Extinguisher
We specialize in servicing all types of fire extinguishers with our expert and highly-trained staff.
ABC Fire Extinguisher are very versatile. They are often the ideal choice as the ABC fire extinguisher can put out many different types of fires.
What do the ABC ratings mean on Fire Extinguisher?
Against fires involving paper, wood, textiles, and plastics.
Against flammable liquid fires. Where cooking liquids, oil, gasoline, kerosene, or paint have become ignited
“C” ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
Suitable for fires in “live” electrical equipment
CO2 extinguishers, also known as carbon dioxide fire extinguishers, are primarily used for electrical fires and often paired with foam extinguishers. CO2 extinguishers are normally used for electrical fire risks and are usually the main fire extinguisher type provided in computer server rooms.