The SIGA-CR/MCR Control Relay Module provides a Form “C” dry relay contact to control external appliances such as door closers, fans, dampers etc. This device does not provide supervision of the state of the relay contact.
Instead, the on-board microprocessor ensures that the relay is in the proper ON/OFF state. Upon command from the loop controller, the SIGA-CR/MCR relay activates the normally open or normally-closed contact.
The SIGA-CRR/MCRR Polarity Reversal Relay Module provides a Form “C” dry relay contact to power and activate a series of SIGA-AB4G Audible Sounder Bases. Upon command from the Signature loop controller, the SIGA-CRR reverses the polarity of its 24 Vdc output, thus activating all Sounder Bases on the data loop.
Standard-mount versions (SIGA-CR and SIGA-CRR) are installed to standard North American 1-gang electrical boxes, making them ideal for locations where only one module is required. Separate I/O and data loop connections are made to each module.
Plug-in UIO versions (SIGA-MCR and SIGA-MCRR) are part of the UIO family of plug-in Signature Series modules. They function identically to the standard mount versions, but take advantage of the modular flexibility and easy installation that characterizes all UIO modules. Two- and six-module UIO motherboards are available. All wiring connections are made to terminal blocks on the motherboard. UIO assemblies may be mounted in Edwards enclosures.
Standard Features : –
– Provides one no/nc contact (SIGA-CR/MCR) : Form “C” dry relay contact can be used to control external appliances such as door closers, fans, dampers etc.
– Allows group operation of sounder bases : The SIGA-CRR/MCRR reverses the polarity of its 24 Vdc out- put, thus activating all Sounder Bases on the data loop.
– Plug-in (UIO) or standard 1-gang mount : UIO versions allow quick installation where multiple modules are required. The 1-gang mount version is ideal for remote locations that require a single module.
– Automatic device mapping : Signature modules transmit information to the loop controller regarding their circuit locations with respect to other Signature devices on the wire loop.
– Electronic addressing : Programmable addresses are downloaded from the loop controller, a PC, or the SIGA-PRO Signature Program/Service Tool; there are no switches or dials to set.
– Intelligent device with microprocessor : All decisions are made at the module to allow lower communication speed with substantially improved control panel response time and less sensitivity to line noise and loop wiring properties; twisted or shielded wire is not required.
– Ground fault detection by address : Detects ground faults right down to the device level.
– UL Listed
– ULC Listed
– MEA Listed