Breeching Inlets are installed outside the building or any easily accessible area in the building for firefighting purposes by fire brigade personnel to access the inlet. Breeching Inlets are fitted with inlet connection at fire brigade access level and outlet connection at specified points. It is normally dry but capable of being charged with water by pumping from fire service appliances.
- Compact design with excellent flow characteristics
- High-quality casting finishes
- Adjustable Relief Valve
- 25 mm drain valve with blanking cap and chain
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- The breeching inlets are manufactured to comply with BS 5041 PART-3:1975 standard comprising of male instantaneous connections complying with BS 336:2010, drain valves complying with BS 5154, PN16 rated and non-return valves.