Foam Lab test
The Foam test evaluates a lubricant’s stability and foaming propensity. According to the Foam test, lubricants’ propensity to foam can pose a severe issue in systems like high-speed gearing, high-volume pumping, and splash lubrication.
A Foam Concentrate Test Report’s main goal is to enable the customer or laboratory to verify that the foam meets the manufacturer’s specifications while also determining whether the sample of Foam Concentrate that was tested is in a satisfactory state.
Each Foam Concentrate Test Report assesses the following properties:
- All AHUs and ACs in the test room will be turned off.
- The test’s direction will be decided by the tester.
- “Door Fan Test Panels / Plastic Sheet” will be used to seal the door of the room undergoing testing.
- Seal tapes will be used to close any little holes that may exist.
- The Blower Fan for the Room Integrity Test will be mounted on the Panel.
- The power wire and all capillary tubes are attached.
- With the help of the Controller, the Fan is turned ON.
- All design information is …
For Further information about the foam lab test, talk with our expert.
The good news is AITO has capable technician that can possess the required abilities and information.