The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors uses tried and trusted technology to give the best performance, and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end-user. It is suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements. As it operates using digital communication, XP95 has a high immunity from corruption, and is, therefore, often preferred in a large system where life safety is critical. XP95 products are frequently used in commercial, industrial, financial, government, IT/telecoms and healthcare applications.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting
- Alarm address for fast location of the alarm
- XPERT 7 Card addressing
- Electronics-free base
- Easy installation
- Elegant design
“The XP95 Optical Smoke detector uses an internal pulsing infrared LED and a photo-diode at an obtuse angle. In clear air conditions, the photo-diode in the XP95 detector receives no light from the LED and produces a corresponding analogue signal. The signal increases when smoke enters the chamber and light is scattered onto the photo-diode. The optical smoke detector has an indicator LED which emits red light when the detector is in alarm.”
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires
- Well-suited to bedrooms and escape routes
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Escape routes
- Medium to large buildings
- Fire Type Slow burning, smouldering fires
There are no reviews yet.