The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors uses tried and trusted technology to give the best performance, and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end-user.
It is suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements. As it operates using digital communication, XP95 has a high immunity from corruption, and is, therefore, often preferred in a large system where life safety is critical.
XP95 products are frequently used in commercial, industrial, financial, government, IT/telecoms and healthcare applications.
The XP95 Heat Detector monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a count output proportional to the external air temperature and will report an alarm at 55°C.
It must be recognised, however, that heat detectors will respond only when the fire is well established and generating a high heat output.
- Ideal in environments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions
- Well-suited to warehouses, loading bays and car parks
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting
- Alarm address for fast location of the alarm
- XPERT 7 Card addressing
- Easy installation
- Elegant design
- For use with XP95 Intelligent Mounting Base or range of bases. Bases sold separately.