EMACO Air Foam Water Sprinkler
Air Foam Water Sprinkler is used in the deluge foam system to protect the risk where foam is required to be applied from overhead sprinklers. It protects the loading and unloading area in the event of a spill fire with low expansion foam systems. These are useful in other wide applications i.e. air craft hangers, warehousing.
Features: – open and air aspirating type
– pattern of coverage is similar to the conventional sprinkler head
– standard orifice with k-factor of 42
– standard coverage: 100 sq.ft.
– operates at minimum of 2 bar pressure and maximum of 4.1 bar
Availability: – mounting: pendent
– end connection: 1/2″ BSPT (1/2″ NPT optional)
Approval : UL/FM Approved