The system is designed and installed in accordance with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 2001, “Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing System.” When properly designed, the FM-200 system will suppress surface burning in Class A, B, and C hazards.
80% of FM-200 fire fighting effectiveness is achieved through heat absorption and 20% through direct chemical means. Complete suppression using FM-200 has the following advantages:
• The low concentration of FM-200 required means less visual obscurity and minimal risk to personnel.
• The small quantity of agent discharged minimizes the overpressurization of the protected area.
• Maximum safety for personnel due to low toxicity.
• Most effective when used with automatic detection to introduce FM-200 rapidly.
• The ability to prevent re-ignition as long as concentration levels are maintained.
There are no reviews yet.